The Original Person
Adaptive Cognitive Schema - Originality:
- You are in touch with your real self and feel whole and complete. You believe you already are original.
- You feel connected to yourself, to your roots and to the ground of your being. You feel at home.
Maladaptive Cognitive Schema - Specialness:
- You feel sad because you have become separated from your essential nature. You feel incomplete, inauthentic, lacking, and disoriented. You believe you must do something to make yourself special.
- You feel abandoned, left behind. You see yourself as an aristocrat in exile, apart from the main. If you make yourself special, then maybe others will remember you and love you.
Adaptive Emotional Schema - Equanimity:
- Right now you have everything you need to be perfectly happy. You appreciate yourself and your unique parcel of talengs
- You express a balanced appropriate response to inner and outer stimuli.
Maladaptive Emotional Schema - Envy:
- You envy others who seem to have something you're missing. You envy others' relationships and happiness and naturalness.
- You have exaggerated, dramatic mood swings.