The Wise Person
Adaptive Cognitive Schema - Understanding/Transparency:
- Your wisdom and understanding come from experience, participation, and involvement. You know with your body-feelings-mind.
- You share your inner life to enrich the world. You freely give what you have freely received. You are generous with your self, feelings, ideas, and time.
Maladaptive Cognitive Schema - Intellectualization/Anonymity:
- Your knowledge comes too exclusively through your perceptions and watching and intellect. You know through your head or vicarious experience.
- You desire anonymity, to hide and observe. You want to see but not be seen.
Adaptive Emotional Schema - Detachment:
- You possess the spirit of non-attachment. You take what you need and let the rest go.
Maladaptive Emotional Schema - Avarice:
- You are greedy. To avoid an inner sense of emptiness or feel externally dependent on others, you fill yourself and store up in yourself information and materials.
Dave's Enneagram is going through a major redesign and is a work in progress.
For additional resources visit the old website at davesenneagram.com/d7/home.