The Wise Person
Adaptive Cognitive Schema - Understanding/Transparency:
- Your wisdom and understanding come from experience, participation, and involvement. You know with your body-feelings-mind.
- You share your inner life to enrich the world. You freely give what you have freely received. You are generous with your self, feelings, ideas, and time.
Maladaptive Cognitive Schema - Intellectualization/Anonymity:
- Your knowledge comes too exclusively through your perceptions and watching and intellect. You know through your head or vicarious experience.
- You desire anonymity, to hide and observe. You want to see but not be seen.
Adaptive Emotional Schema - Detachment:
- You possess the spirit of non-attachment. You take what you need and let the rest go.
Maladaptive Emotional Schema - Avarice:
- You are greedy. To avoid an inner sense of emptiness or feel externally dependent on others, you fill yourself and store up in yourself information and materials.