The Loyal Person
Adaptive Cognitive Schema - Faith:
- You have faith in a balanced and trustworthy world. You believe the universe is out to you good, not to do you in.
- You believe you are already connected to, trusted by, and on the side of the ground of your being. You believe the force is with you.
- You are in touch with your own essence, spirit, and authority and with others' genuine selves which puts you at ease.
Maladaptive Cognitive Schema - Doubt/Dogma:
- You perceive the world as alien, hostile, threatening, and dangerous, and this gives rise to fear and suspicion in you.
- You believe the force is against you, or at least is testing you to see whether you'll be faithful and acceptable. You automatically give your allegiance to authority or you doubt authority and yourself.
- You are in touch with your own and others' inner judge and critic which makes you nervous and fearful.
Adaptive Emotional Schema - Courage:
- You strenght comes from being in harmony with your inner self and with the objective laws of the universe.
- You are naturally courageous when you need to be. You spontaneously respond well in crises.
- You are motivated by your heart and what you genuinely believe in.
Maladaptive Emotional Schema - Fear:
- Fear puts you out of touch with your real self and the real world and so you need to create a substitute strength and bravado.
- You ma become counter-phobic by recklessly pushing through your fears and forcing yourself to do what you're afraid of, or phobic by dying a thousand deaths through your cowardice and worry.
- You are driven by fear and doubt.